Contact us at 404-793-7900
for your FREE Consultation!
Financial Coaching and Business Advisory Solutions
In today’s society it is more important than ever to educate yourself about two financial components, credit reports and mortgages, which can both literally cost you thousands of dollars.
- KTP Financial provides education about the overall credit model and offers mortgage consulting to ensure consumers are making good, solid financial decisions.
Credit Solutions for Consumers and Businesses
Increased Credit Scores – KTP Financial can help improve your credit rating because of their enhanced understanding of the credit model. We help position you to achieve your desired goals of lower interest rates and homeownership.
*Note: INFORMATION WHICH IS ACCURATE, VERIFIABLE AND NON-MISLEADING CANNOT BE REMOVED.
More Qualified Clients – KTP Financial offers mortgage professionals and automobile dealers an opportunity to create a pipeline of qualified customers. KTP Financial works with non-qualifying customers and positions them to become purchase ready.
Get the Best Mortgage for You – KTP Financial can assist you during the homebuying process to assess whether you are receiving the best mortgage available for your individual situation.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Getting a mortgage is about to get harder (via msnmoney.com)
- Ways to Manage Credit When Seeking a Mortgage by Scott Sheldon via aol.com
- 0% APR credit card offers: Risks you must consider before getting one by Stuart Parker
- Credit repair after debt settlement – 3 Strategies to fix the damage by Stuart Parker
- Tips on Negotiating with Collection Companies part 2
- Heather on Credit repair after debt settlement – 3 Strategies to fix the damage by Stuart Parker
- Credit Score Agencies on Bad credit cost me a job by Blake Ellis (via cnnmoney.com)
- how to fix your credit on Credit repair after debt settlement – 3 Strategies to fix the damage by Stuart Parker
- moncler authenticity on Credit Tip – Length of Credit History
- Tips on Negotiating with Collection Companies part 2 - KTP Financial, LLC on Tips on Negotiating with Collection Companies part 1